Forest based Chain of Custody
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve Forest based COC Certification, please
Tel : +44 (0)2034 888 333
What is Forest based Chain of Custody ?
The Forest based Chain of Custody Certification provides a guarantee about the production of Forest based certified products. Chain-of-custody is the path taken by raw materials from the forest to the consumer, including all successive stages of processing, transformation, manufacturing and distribution.
From a customer perspective, the Tree label represents a promise that is being made to them. Chain of custody standards are the mechanism Forest based Certification has to ensure that ‘promise’ is delivered. Many printing consultants, printing firms and paper traders have been Forest based COC certified.
Benefit of Forest based COC
- Sustain competitiveness
- Meet with Client requirement
- Environmental friendly
What is Forest based COC for
- Trading /wholesales of wood or paper product
- Printing factory and wood product factory
Looking for a Forest based COC Consultant?
Forest Based Certiication Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against Forest based Chain of Custody requirements
Phase 2 Forest Based COC Documentation
- Establish management system framework
- Establish required relevant procedures and forms
Phase 3 System Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 Forest based COC Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 2 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 3 months on average.
There are two major Fees.
1) Forest based COC Certification Fee Annual Administrative Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, BV..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the Forest based COC requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide Forest based COC Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement Forest based COC System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement Forest based COC system until passing in Forest based COC Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the Forest based COC logo in the product after receipt of corresponding Forest based COC Certificate and application of logo approval.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..