ISO 10002 Complaint Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 10002 Certification, please
Tel : +44 (0) 2034 888 333
What is ISO 10002 ?
ISO 10002 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by open feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received.
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analysing complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
Benefit of ISO 10002
- Enhance the corporate image
- Demonstrate that the corporate concern
- Demonstrate that the complaint handling is up to and above the market benchmark
- Improve employee awareness and alertness on customer handling skill
What is ISO 10002 for
- Enhance complaint handling efficiency
- Enhancement of corporate image
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Especially for Bank, Government Dept, Property Management, Chain Store and…so on.
Looking for an ISO 10002 Consultant?
ISO 10002 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 10002 requirements
Phase 2 ISO 10002 Documentation
- Establish ISO 10002 management system framework
- Establish required ISO 10002 procedures and forms
Phase 3 ISO Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 10002 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole ISO 10002 Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 10002 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO10002 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 10002 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 10002 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 10002 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 10002 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 10002 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 10002 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 10002 system until passing in ISO 10002 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 10002 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 10002 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients I've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Call us for ISO 10002 Certification NOW ! Tel : +44 (0) 2034 888 333
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.