ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 14001 Certification, please
Tel : +44 (0) 2304 888 333
What is ISO 14001 ?
ISO 14001:2015 is the world’s most recognised Environmental Management System framework. ISO 14001 Environmental Management System can be applied for all types and sizes, be they private, not-for-profit organisation or governmental.
ISO 14001 specifies that an organisation considers all environmental issues relevant to its operations, such as air pollution, water and sewage issues, waste management, soil contamination, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and resource use and efficiency.
Benefit of ISO 14001
- Improves overall corporate image and sustainability
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication,
- Increases customer confidence that environmental risks associated with products or services
What is it for
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Enhancement of corporate image and customer satisfaction
- Especially for Construction, Engineering, Logistics & Warehouse
Looking for an ISO 14001 Consultant?
ISO 14001 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 14001 requirements
Phase 2 ISO 14001 Documentation
- Establish ISO 14001 management system framework
- Establish required procedures and forms
Phase 3 ISO 14001 Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 14001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole ISO 14001 Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services
ISO 14001 certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO 14001 Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 14001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 14001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 14001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 14001 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 14001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register, BV, BSI..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 14001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 14001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 14001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 14001 system until passing in ISO 14001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 14001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 14001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..