ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
To discuss how our team can help your company achieve ISO 27001 Certification, please
Tel : +44 (0) 2034 888 333
What is ISO 27001 ?
ISO 27001:2013 is both systematic approach (Plan-Do-Check- Act) and CIA three critical pillar (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) for managing companies’ information security to achieve business objectives.
It is based on a risk assessment and the companies’ risk defined levels designed to effectively treat and manage risks.
Considering requirements for the protection of information assets and implementing suitable control measures to ensure the protection of these information assets, as required, contributes to the successful implementation of an ISMS.
ISO 27001:2013 information security management system can help your company to better manage your information assets and implement controls to help protect your companies’ information assets from an information security breach.
When implementing ISO 27001:2013 ISMS, your company is required to establish documentation (policies, procedures, guidelines), and allocate associated resources and arrange activities for protecting its information assets.
Benefit of ISO 27001
- Enhance corporate creditability through the recognition of the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
- Demonstrate the validity of information and a real commitment to upholding information security.
- Improve employee ethics and the notion of confidentiality throughout the workplace
- Allow corporate to enforce information security and reduce the possible risk of fraud, information loss and disclosure
What is ISO 27001 for
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
Improvement of safety awareness of frontline
- Enhancement of corporate image and safe workplace
- Especially for service provider which handle a huge of confidential information, Software developer
Looking for an ISO 27001 Consultant?
ISO 27001 Consultancy Service
We established 4 different milestones for monitoring purpose and described our activities in consultancy services from zero to certification.
Phase 1 System Review
- Understand the existing operation and documentation
- Identify key gap against ISO 27001 requirements
Phase 2 ISO 27001 Documentation
- Establish ISO 27001 management system framework
- Establish required security control procedures and forms
- Assist to client develop risk assessment and inventory record
Phase 3 ISO 27001 Implementation
- Prepare various records required by documentation
- Check the preparation via regular advisory visit
Phase 4 ISO 27001 Certification Audit
- Liaise with Certification Body for audit arrangement.
- Support the whole ISO 27001 Certification Audit
- Provide suggestion for closing non conformity
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services.
ISO 27001 certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 7-9 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 8-10 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 27001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 27001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 27001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 27001 Audit by Certification Body.
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 27001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, ACI, DW..
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 27001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 27001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 27001 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 27001 system until passing in ISO 27001 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 27001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 27001 Certificate.
highly recommended anyone seeking for ISO management consultancy service….
Professional support, Effective Training, Process smooth. Zero NC
…internal communication and company operation have been highly enhanced….
We are looking forward to your continuing support in maintaining the system…
….we will plan to get more certifications through your professional service….
…..they gave us full support and professional guidance …..
Clients We've Helped
Let the Numbers Speak
Call us for ISO 27001 Certification NOW ! Tel : +44 (0) 2034 888 333
Over 20 Years in ISO Certification Consultancy industry and completion over 400+ Projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in the fields of Quality Management, Environmental Management, Safety Management, Business Continuity Management and Information Security Management.