ISO 10002 Complaint Management System
ISO 10002 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by open feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received.
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analysing complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality.
Benefit of ISO 10002
What is it for ?
- Enhance complaint handling efficiency
- Enhancement of corporate image
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Especially for Property Management, Chain Store and…so on.
Looking for a helpful ISO 10002 Consultant?
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services
ISO certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 10002 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 10002 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 10002 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 10002 Audit by Certification Body
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 10002 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, British Assessment, NQA…
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 10002 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 10002 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 10002 System in your company.
Absolutely Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 10002 system until passing in ISO 10002 Certification Audit.
In general, the company can put the ISO 10002 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 10002 Certificate