ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 demonstrates a organization’s commitment to provide a safe working environment and protect their employees. It aims at reducing and preventing accidents and accident related loss of live, equipment, time and damage to environment.
ISO 45001 is applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities.
It focuses on the management of Occupational Health and Safety and the continual improvements that the organization develops to provide stakeholders and others with assurances of conformance with its stated Occupational Health & Safety policy.
ISO 45001 emphasise
- worker representatives’ consultation and participation
- Risk and opportunity of OHSMS
Benefit of ISO 45001
- Increase your reputation for safety and occupational health
- Improve your safety culture
- Improved efficiency and consequently reduce accident and production time loss
- Is an integral part of a sustainability strategy
- Demonstrate your commitment to the protection of employee.
What is it for ?
- Fulfilment of tendering and Pre-qualification requirement
- Improvement of safety awareness of frontline
- Enhancement of corporate image and safe workplace
- Especially for Construction, Engineering, Logistics & Warehouse
Looking for a helpful ISO 45001 Consultant?
Frequent Asked Question
UKAS means the United Kingdom Accreditation Service. UKAS is the UK’s National Accreditation Body, responsible for determining, in the public interest, the technical competence and integrity of organisations such as those offering testing, calibration and certification services
ISO 45001 certification without UKAS accreditation may mean that your organisation have a risk to lose large contracts and business opportunities due to unrecognised ISO certification.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity.
For Company (Staff < 20), it take 4 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~50), it take 6 months on average.
For Company (Staff ~100), it take 7-9 months on average.
You may take below steps :
1) ISO Gap Analysis.
2) Establishment of ISO 45001 Documentation.
3) Attend ISO 45001 Training.
4) Implementation of ISO 45001 System.
5) Arrange an Internal Audit
6) External ISO 45001 Audit by Certification Body
There are two major Fees.
1) ISO 45001 Certification Fee charged by Accredited Certification Body such as SGS, Lloyd’s Register,BV, BSI, British Assessment, NQA…
2) Consultant Fee charged by us.
The Fees depend on company size, number of locations, business nature and operation complexity
Yes. You can take a series of training courses, draft the documentation…. liaise with Certification Body if you have sufficient time and master the ISO 45001 requirements
No. Because of conflict of interest. Certification Body can provide ISO 45001 Standard generic training only but cannot tell you how to implement ISO 45001 System in your company.
Yes. In general, ISO Consultant will draft documentation, guide your company to implement ISO 45001 system until passing in ISO 45001 Certification Audit
In general, the company can put the ISO 45001 logo in the website, name card and letterhead after receipt of corresponding ISO 45001 Certificate